Wednesday, November 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 30


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was planning a charity event in honor of Emily when Piper came into the room. “Grandmother “Piper said “Piper, How are you “Monica ask “Good, I have some news is Grandfather here”Piper ask “No his at the hospital, What's up”Monica ask “I want to be called Peter from now on”Piper said “Peter, Are you sure about this? It's life changing “Monica said “Yes, I'm happy “Peter said “Peter, I love you as my grandson “Monica said “I love you to Grandmother, What are you working on”Peter ask “I'm planning a fundraiser in honor of my daughter Emily, She would've loved you “Monica said “I wish I know her “Peter said Monica phone rang it was Alan. “Alan, What is it”Monica ask and hang up the phone. “What is it”Peter ask “George is having heart surgery “Monica said “No let's go”Peter said

At General Hospital-Olivia was in the hallway worrying about her son when Skye came by. “Olivia, What's wrong “Skye ask “George is having heart surgery, Skye I'm worrying about my son”Olivia said Skye took Olivia hands. “You're son is going to be fine just like my daughter, Our children our strong”Skye said “Thanks, I hope both our children are find “Olivia said Ned came by. “Olivia, Ned I hope you're son is fine, I know he will be”Skye said “Lila Rae will be okay too”Ned said Skye left. “Ned, I'm scared “Olivia said they share a hug.

At Alexis-Alexis and Julian we're sitting down on the couch “Alexis, I been enjoying our time together “Julian said “Me too, I need to know if you are out of the mob for good “Alexis ask “I'm trying but I need to know because I will not lose my job for any man or my principles “Alexis said “I understand and I will support you're principles “Julian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment