Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 34


At The Jet-Lorenzo was on his jet on the phone. “Tea, I need to meet you at my house in a hour”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone..Lorenzo look at a picture of Sierra that was on his phone. “Daddy is going to keep you safe from now on, I'm going to get him out of you're life forever “Lorenzo said

At Todd office-Todd was working when Felicia came into the office. “I found out what Blair is up too”Felicia said she give Todd a file and he pull out the picture of Blair and Victor kissing. “I'm sorry “Felicia said Todd got up and give Felicia some money. “I will take care of it from here “Todd said Felicia left..
Todd pick up a picture of him and Blair and throw it.

At The Veterans center -Dixie was working when a man came into the center..”Can I help you “Dixie ask “I need to talk to someone like a counselor “The man said “Sure, We have a therapy on call today, My name is Dixie Martin what is you're “Dixie ask “My name is James Smith, I was a soldier for four years in Iran”James said “Thanks for you're service, I will call our doctor “Dixie said Dixie called Rae..

At Lorenzo/Skye -Tea came into the house. “Lorenzo “Tea ask as the maid came into the room. “I'm here to see Lorenzo “Tea said “His not here yet, Do you want anything “The maid ask “No thanks “Tea said the maid left. Tea was wonder why Lorenzo call her when he came into the room. “Tea, I'm glad you're here, Do you want anything “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo,  Why I'm here? I'm here as a lawyer or sister “Tea ask “Lawyer, Sierra is away in rehab she was addicted to Oxycodone and Sierra ask me to file the divorce papers, She also wants full custody of the twins and a while  Sierra is away the twins stay with me and Skye, I don't want the twins neither Nikolas and Hayden “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry about Sierra but is this all you or Sierra “Tea ask Lorenzo pull out a envelope and give it to Tea. ,”Sierra signed this legal document “Lorenzo said Tea read it. “Sierra wants me to be her lawyer? She hate me”Tea said “Sierra was just upset about Jack she doesn't hate you, Please “Lorenzo said “All right, I will take care of it, Lorenzo I do hope both you're daughter get well”Tea said “Thanks “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room. “Tea”Skye said “Skye, I hope Lila Rae wake up, Lorenzo I will get back to you “Tea said she left. “Lorenzo, What's going on”Skye ask “Nothing, Skye we need to talk”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment