Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 20


“Drowning”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Todd and Starr were having dinner together. “Where is Mother “? Starr ask “She had to work at the club , She been working their a lot lately, Anyway what did you want to talk about “Todd ask “I need some money for the charity that Erica and I want to run”Starr said “Sure, But are you sure you want to work with Erica “Todd ask “Yes”Starr said “I will give you whatever you need “Todd said “Thanks, With this charity my daughter live on”Starr said “Always “Todd said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the house with Sierra. “I'll let you both talk,I'm going to check on my children “Sierra said “Leave you're purse here “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said “What is going on”Skye ask “Nothing Mother “Sierra said “No start talking! Skye yelled “You heard you're mother “Lorenzo said “Mother it's nothing, Daddy is just making a big deal out of nothing “Sierra said Lorenzo went by Sierra and touch her face. “Sierra,you need to face this you're addiction to oxycodone , You can deal with this face on remember our family memo we are Alcazar and we don't back down from a fight “Lorenzo said “No we don't but I'm find I don't need the pills anymore, I was just taking them for my back “Sierra said “You had 10 days of pills and only have 3 left”Lorenzo said “Sierra. I know this is scary but you need help,You could become addicted to heroine “Skye said “I will not. I'm going to be fine I don't have anyone pills”Sierra said Lorenzo took Sierra purse and look inside. “Nothing. “Lorenzo said “See! You need to worry about Lila Rae “Sierra said “Sierra this is serious addiction runs in our family “Skye said “I'm not addicted “Sierra said she went upstairs.

“Lorenzo, What are we going to do? Both our daughter are drowning “” Skye said “I don't know, I wish I could save them both, Skye I know you blame me for Lila Rae I never wanted my work to touch our children “Lorenzo said “I know but it did! I will not lose our daughter”Skye said “We will not”Lorenzo said “Sierra needs rehab “Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I'm going to check on Sierra “Skye said “Skye, We will be okay “Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said she went upstairs.

Sierra room-Sierra was in her room and pull out the pills in her bra she stole from the hospital . Sierra look at the pills and hide the bottle as Skye came into the room. “Sierra, I know you're scare but I raise you and Lila Rae to be strong and handled whatever comes you're way “Skye said “I will be find and so will Lila Rae “Sierra said “Sierra, I can't save you're sister and I wish I could save you but I can't you have to save yourself “Skye said “Mother.  Worrying about Lila Rae”Sierra said Skye left.  Sierra pick up the pills and sit on the bed she was having withdrawals from the pills and wanted one so bad but wasn't sure if she should take one.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment