Thursday, November 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 8


At Bobbie-Felicia was helping Bobbie plan her wedding. “I want this wedding to be my last one, I'm done getting married “Bobbie said “I never seen you look so happy “Felicia said “I'm, I just wish it wasn't for Carly passing away for me to fine John again “Bobbie said “I know, But Carly would be happy for both of you “Felicia said “Yes she would “Bobbie said

At The Police station-Grayson cell-Grayson was in his cell when Josslyn came by. “Did you really kill my husband! Josslyn yelled “Yes,”Grayson said “Then you made me fall for you! I fell in love with my husband killer! Were you playing me? Were you laughing at me? Josslyn yelled “No it wasn't in the plan, I did love you not the way I love Sierra but I did”Grayson said “You are going away for a long time! You are a cold bastard!! Josslyn yelled and left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was having a drink not sure about what to do about his son when Laura came into the room. “Mother,,What do I do? Help my son or turn my back on him? Nikolas ask “I don't know, I don't blame you if you turn you're back on Grayson “Laura said “What did I do wrong as a father? I know I'm not perfect but I love both my sons the same “Nikolas said “Nikolas you can't turn back in time and start over , Laura said “I wish I could “Nikolas said “I know “Laura said as Hayden came into the room. “I will let you both talk “Laura said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment