Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 70


“A New Day”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was holding the twins. “Bliss and Cecil, I love you both so much I will protect you “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, We sure go to the hospital now you can't let Sierra know about Luis, I don't think she remember telling me she was so drug”Skye said “I'm not going to lie it's hard to love that baby , “Lorenzo said “I know it's not the way we wanted another grandchild but it's not the baby fault like it's not Sierra fault either “Skye said “I know , I just need time “Lorenzo said the nanny came in and took the twins. “We sure not be long “Skye said they left.

At The Police station-Paul office-Paul was looking at a file about the body that they found yesterday when a cop came in. “Are we going to arrest someone about that body we found “The cop ask “We will soon, I need to go to court “Paul said he took the file and left.

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed talking to Dr.Lee. “I want to see my son! Why are you keeping me from my son! What is going on? Sierra yelled as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Sierra, What is it? Why are you upset? Lorenzo ask “I want to see my son! Dr. Lee is keeping me from him”Sierra said “No, I'm not keeping you from you're son, I was just going to say that you're son oxygen level is low so we had to give him a oxygen mask”Dr.,Lee said “No, Can I see him”Sierra ask “Yes but you need to stay in you're wheelchair you are weak still “Dr. Lee said “I don't need a wheelchair “Sierra said as she try to get up and had a dizzy spell and Lorenzo came by her and grab her. “Yes you do, You are acting like you're old self “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra said Lorenzo help Sierra into a wheelchair and push her out into the hallway

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment