Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 55


At Blair /Todd-Blair and Todd we're talking to Tea. “I think the best thing is for Jack to plead guilty and take a plea deal “Tea said “You think our son sure go to jail “Blair ask “Blair, I know this is hard but you need to face the fact your son hit Christy just like he bully Shane”Tea said “Todd”Blair ask “Yes it's true you need to face this, I blame myself if I wasn't gone from Jack life he would not be like this”Todd said “I hate this too but i just want to protect my son”Blair said “I know and I get that you are having a hard time dealing with this but Jack can't get off this one”Tea said Blair left. “I'm sorry “Tea said “It's okay”Todd said

At Starr-Starr was packing up Hope belongings when there was a knock on the door it was Erica. “Starr, Can we talk “Erica ask “Yes”Starr said “I want to do something in honor of you're daughter run a foundation for children but I want you're okay first”Erica said “What kind of foundation “Starr ask “To help children  who are low income and I want your help with it”Erica said “I like it, I would love too”Starr said “Thanks, I just bought a office at the hotel meet me tomorrow morning “Erica said “Sure, Erica I have forgiven you “Starr said “Thanks, I will never forgive myself “Erica said she left.,

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo were having lunch. “This is nice having lunch with my husband “Skye said “But I'm not you're husband “Lorenzo said “We can fix that,I been thinking we can go to the Dominican Republic “Skye said “I love that idea, I will call the plot and we will go tonight “Lorenzo said “Thanks, We have our wedding down their too”Skye said “I will text the children and let them know where we are going “Lorenzo said “Accept Richard “Skye said “Yes, He will tell Ric”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment