Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 42”


At Christy/ Shane - Christy was thinking about what happened that night when Shane came into the room. “I have a feeling that the cops will close the case soon”Christy said “They will and we can move on and be happy, Christy it’s time for you to let yourself be happy “Shane said “You’re right it is”Christy said they share a kiss.

At The bank- Sierra  Rose was talking to the teller.”I want you to take all the money from my father out,I don’t want it anymore “Sierra Rose said “Are you sure, This is what you will have left”The teller said and wrote a number down on paper.”Yes”Sierra Rose said

At Alexis- Alexis wasn’t sure who she wanted Julian or Ric when there was a knock on the door. “Richard come in”Alexis said “Grandma,I just found out who my father is “Richard said “Who is it”Alexis ask “Rafe Kovich Jr”Richard said “I sure of know,Molly loved him”Alexis said “That’s what Ric say”Richard said “Yes you were made with love “Alexis said “Yes,I wonder if he know about me”Richard said

At Skye/ Lorenzo Lorenzo and Skye just finished dinner when Sierra Rose came into the room. “Sierra Rose,Can we not have this fight again “Lorenzo said “I have something for you”Sierra Rose said she give Lorenzo a check. “Sierra Rose, This is all you're money from you're trust fund “Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m giving it back,I don’t need it “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose don’t be silly “Lorenzo said “Sierra Rose,Why are you doing this “Skye ask “I have my own money and my husbands money I don’t need you're “Sierra Rose said “You can’t live on just that , But when you change you're mind you can have it back “Lorenzo said “ I don’t need it”Sierra Rose said and left.”Just give it time “Skye said as Ric came into the house.”What do you want “Skye ask “I just wanted to let you know that I told Richard who his father is”Ric said “We sure of told him together,How did he take it? Skye ask “Good, Ric ask me Skye that’s why I told him “Ric said “I understand “Skye said Ric left.”Who is Richard father? Lorenzo ask “Rafe Kovich “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment