Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 65”



At The Quartermaine hotel-Lucy and Christy and Serena we’re working on getting the nurse ball which was tonight. “Serena,Who did you get to perform “Lucy ask “Yes,His name is Jesse McCartney his a great singer “Serena said “Is he in town “Lucy ask “Yes his staying here “Serena said ‘Good,Noah Drake is singing and Skye and Ned,Anna and David will be dancing and Monica and Alan and Bobbie and John, I think we are all set in performance “Lucy said as Gina came by. “Lucy, I want to do something special “Gina said “Okay,What do you want to do”Lucy ask “I would like to give a speech “Gina said “About What “Lucy ask “HIV,AIDS “Gina said “Sure”Lucy said 

In The Lobby- Scott was looking at a sign about the nurse ball as Skye came by. “Scott,Are you coming tonight “Skye ask “What is the nurse ball “Scott ask “A fundraiser for HIV and Aids,You sure come and make a speech about you're center “Skye said “It’s a great idea “Scott said “I will introduce you to Lucy the woman who runs it”Skye said they went into the dining room..Lucy was making sure the room was perfect when Skye and Scott came by. “Lucy,This is my cousin Scott Chandler he runs a center for HIV/AIDS and he would like to talk to you “Skye said “Sure,Nice to meet you “Lucy said “You too, I would want to make another center here but I need funds,Maybe you can help me “Scott said “I would love too”Lucy said 

Skye saw Gina and went to talk to her. “Gina,How are you doing “,Skye ask “Today I’m having a good day”Gina said “Good,If you need anything I’m here for you and I wish you and Lorenzo Jr could make it work,You both we’re good for each other “Skye said “Thanks “Gina said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment