Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 1 ch 57”


At General Hospital- Monica and Alan were at the nurse station when an ambulance came in with Sierra and Richard came by them. “Sierra,What happened “Alan ask “I found Sierra pass out on the ground “Richard said “Take her to room nine,I will page Dr. Webber “Monica said “No, I will look at my granddaughter,Richard call Skye “Alan said “I did”Richard said Alan went to check on Sierra..

Richard was worrying about his sister wondering if this was Lorenzo fault when Skye and Lorenzo came into the hospital. “Where you’re sister? What happened? Skye ask as Grayson came into the hospital. “Mother,You want to know what happened to Sierra!! Ask you're husband!! I found Sierra passed out on the ground it looks like Sierra was attacked!! Richard yelled “Richard! It’s not Lorenzo fault “Skye said “How many time have you said that? Richard ask as Ric came into the hospital hallway. “Richard,Stop yelling now what happened ? Ric ask “Why are you here.? Lorenzo ask “Richard called me about Sierra “Ric said as Lorenzo Jr came into the room. “We all love Sierra and need to calm down “Skye said as Monica came by.”Monica,How is our daughter “Skye ask “Alan is looking at Sierra,Skye she came in with a bump on her head “Monica said “My Baby “Skye said “Skye,Our daughter will be find “Lorenzo said they share a hug.


At Sierra room- Sierra was unconscious on the bed when Alan and Patrick were looking at her. “DR. Quartermaine,Sierra not waking up”Patrick said “I know”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment