Thursday, February 8, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 26”


At Vicki/Clint-Vicki was at home talking to Clint when there was a knock on the door it was Lucky. “Mrs. Buchanan, I need to talk to you “Lucky said “Sure come in, What is it”Vicki ask “Where were you last night “Lucky ask “Why”Vicki ask “Matthew Lord was kidnap last night “Lucky said “No”Vicki said she put her hands on her mouth. “It wasn't Vicki, she the boys Great aunt “Clint said “No it wasn't me, We just came back from Llanview we went to the cabin “Vicki said “When did you leave “Lucky ask “Tuesday, I do hope you fine Matthew “Vicki said “Me too, Don't leaving town “Lucky said “Vicki didn't do this, Tea brother is in the mob Im sure they have enemies “Clint said “We are question everyone “Lucky said his phone rang . “Lucky Spencer, Yes I will be right their “Lucky said and left. “Tea must be going out of her mind “Vicki said “Yes “Clint said “I sure go see her “Vicki said “That's not a good idea “Clint said

At Blair-Dorian brought Blair home who was just released from the hospital. “I can't believe my son is gone “Blair said “I know, We will find out who killed him”Dorian said “It will not bring my son back to me, This town has brought my family nothing but pain”Blair said “I know “Dorian said

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was reading the newspaper about Jack murder when Christy came into the room..”Mother, Why did you call me”Christy ask “We need to talk, I know what you did”Lucy said she show the newspaper with the headline “Who killed Jack Manning “, “Did you do this “Lucy ask “Yes! I killed him! That bastard deserves it! Christy yelled Lucy pull her daughter into her arms. “I'm going to fix it”Lucy said “I don't feel guilty ‘Christy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment