Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 59”


At General Hospital- Sierra room- Sierra was lying in bed sleeping when Skye came into the room and by her bedside. “Sierra my baby “Skye said she brush her daughter hair as Sierra wake up. “Mother “Sierra said “Sweetheart,Do you remember what happened? Skye ask “I remember going for a walk,I was on my way to Kelly’s for ice cream when someone came behind me “Sierra said “Well I’m glad you’re okay and that Richard found you”Skye said “Richard saved me ?Sierra ask “Yes,He found you “Skye said Sierra touch her neck.”My Pearl necklace is gone,Daddy give it to me today “Sierra said “You we’re wearing it”Skye ask “Yes”Sierra said

At The Hallway- Richard and Ric and Lorenzo Jr and Grayson and Lorenzo and Tea were waiting on news when Lucky came into the hallway. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “You're daughter was attack tonight,I need to check on here”Lucky said “I found Sierra “Richard said “Where at”Lucky ask “Sierra was about to go to Kelly “Richard said “For a midnight dinner “Lucky ask “No Ice cream”Grayson said “Where you with Sierra “Lucky ask”No, Sierra something gets crazy cravings for ice cream and fries “Grayson said “I would like to talk to her “Lucky said “Skye with her, I will go check on Sierra “Lorenzo said

At Sierra room- Sierra was lying on the bed. “I have to fine that necklace,It meant so much to me when Daddy gives it to me”Sierra said “Sierra it’s not you're fault “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room.”Daddy,The person who did this to me ,Took my necklace “Sierra said “It’s okay,I’m not upset by that,Do you remember anything? What they look like or smell “Lorenzo ask “No”Sierra said “Where were the guards “Lorenzo ask “I didn’t let them follow me “Sierra said “Oh Sierra “Lorenzo said “I know “Sierra said “Lucky here to Question you “Lorenzo said as Lucky came into the room. “Sierra,Do you remember anything ,Was anything taken”Lucky ask “I don’t remember anything,My pearl necklace that Daddy gives me is gone”Sierra said

At a house- A woman was holding a pearl necklace “It’s back where it belongs “A woman said

No comments:

Post a Comment