Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 39”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was still there waiting for an answer “So can I have my trust fund Daddy ?I just need an amount for the down payment.”Sierra said “Oh Carina you're spoiled and it’s not just you're fault it’s you're mother and My fault”Lorenzo said “I’m not spoiled and you spoiled Lila Rae and my brothers too “Sierra said “Yes we spoiled you the most”Skye said “Fine you will not give me the money I will get it on my own”Sierra said and left. “Skye, Did we do the right thing here.? Lorenzo ask “As much as that hurts yes”Skye said

At Dorian/Paul-Dorian was at home when Paul came into the room carrying his cane.”Well their my husband? Where have you been? Dorian ask “Fine you're right I been having an affair! Paul yelled “With whom “Dorian ask “My ex wife Tracy Quartermaine,I want Divorce “Paul said “I will fight this! Dorian yelled “Why? We don’t love each other? It was just to help you because Mayor of this town and now you're time is up so our marriage “Paul said “We could of had great things “Dorian said “We did but it’s over, Beside you don’t love me, There someone else “Paul said and left. “Yes there is”Dorian said to herself

At Todd- Todd was talking to Vicki.”You have to hide me”Vicki said “Vicki, I can’t believe I’m saying this but you need to do the right thing in turn yourself into the police “Todd said “Open up Manning!  We know you have Vicki with you! It’s Bo Buchanan, The new Police communism “Bo said “Bo”Vicki said She opening the door.  “Vicki, Let me help you “Bo said “It’s not Vicki it’s Nicki”She said “We are going to get you helped “Bo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment