Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 56”

At The Park- It was getting dark but Sierra decided to take a walk she wanted some ice cream from Kelly’s when a man came behind her and grabbed the necklace from Sierra neck and then knock her out. Sierra fell to the ground..

At Ric- Ric was working on the champions when Richard came into the room. “Dad, What’s going on”Richard ask “I want you to help me win”Ric said “Sure, I want you to win this,But if you do leave Lorenzo Jr alone, It would kill Mother if he goes to jail “Richard said “Find,Now what about being my speech writer “Ric ask “Sure “Richard said

At Grayson- Grayson was on the phone. “Sierra call me, We need to talk “Grayson said as Nikolas and Hayden came into the room. “Grayson, Are you back with Sierra “Nikolas ask “We are taken it slow Grayson said

At Rae- Rae and Skye were having tea.”Mother,Is their anything you need to tell me”Skye ask “No”Rae said “Mother,Did you have anything to do with Althea disappear? if you killed her we can protect you “Skye said Rae look at Skye and touch her hair. “I did it for us”Rae said “ I understand and I will protect you Mother,I love you and we are now free”Skye said “Yes we are”Rae said

Richard was walking when he saw a woman on the ground and didn’t realize it was Sierra at first.”Sierra “Richard said he checked on her and called for help. “Sis stay with me”Richard said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment