Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 61”

At General Hospital- Lorenzo and Skye came into the hallway to check on Sierra they went into her room and Sierra wasn’t their. “Sierra “Lorenzo said as Liz came into the room. “Where is our daughter “Skye ask “Sierra checked herself out this morning “Liz said “No”Skye said “We couldn’t stop her “Liz said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The courtroom- Dorian and Nora were their and Tracy and Tea. “We are going to win this “Nora said as Paul came by. “Dorian drop this “Paul said “No, Oh what could've been “Dorian said as the judge came by. “We have a lawsuits here in the name of alienation of affection “The Judge said “Yes your honor my client is the victim here”Nora said “Your honor my client wasn’t the only one!! Paul is the husband who cheat here too”Tea said “Yes that’s true “Nora said “What does Mrs Hornsby what out of this “The Judge ask “Besides the money we are asking for my client wants a apologize Public from Tracy and Paul “Nora said Tracy shock her head. “We agree “Tea said “Good case dismissed “The Judge said Tracy went by Dorian. “We could've been friends, His not worth it”Tracy said “No”Dorian said 

At Sierra- Sierra was home looking at a picture of her with her children and thinking of what the doctor told her as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra, Why did you leave the hospital early “Lorenzo ask “Because Daddy I’m find I don’t need to be at the hospital anymore “Sierra said “Sierra you were mugged,You need to take it easy”Skye said “I will,I’m sorry about the necklace “Sierra said “I don’t care about the necklace just you “Lorenzo said “I know “Sierra said “Sierra,Why didn’t you have the bodyguard with you “Lorenzo ask “I didn’t want them to come it gets annoying “Sierra said “Sierra promise me you will not do that again ! You need the guards”Lorenzo said “Find “Sierra said as Grayson came into the room. “Sierra,We need to talk alone, I want to talk about our future “Grayson said ,Mother and Daddy we’re starting for a late breakfast “Sierra said “Sierra, We have to go and you both need to deal with this “Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment