Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are changed Part 1 ch 13”


“All The Love We Give Times Are changed Part 1 ch 13”
At The hospital out of State--Hayden was in the hallway when Sierra Rose came by. “Before you go inside we need to talk about what you're going to say to my son”Hayden said “What that you and Nikolas wanted me to divorce Grayson? Nikolas took power of attorney of Grayson and sign the paper and slip up the estate “Sierra Rose said “Yes, I don't want my son to be upset he just wake up, So at please don't tell him about you and Tony and the baby “Hayden said “I want to see Grayson now”Sierra Rose said “Go ahead “Hayden said Sierra Rose went into Grayson room he was laying in bed she still love him it was different then her and Tony..”Sierra Rose “Grayson said he love Sierra Rose so much and took her into hand..”Grayson, I'm glad your awake “Sierra Rose said “Me too, I love you Sierra “Grayson said he kiss her as Nikolas left the room..”We lost so much time together “Grayson said “Yes we have “Sierra said 

In the Hallway-Nikolas and Hayden went to talk. “I'm glad our son awake but I'm worrying about him when he finds out about Sierra “Nikolas said “Me too”Hayden said 

Grayson room-Grayson was laying in bed and holding Sierra Rose hand. “Grayson we didn't think you would wake up a lot has changed but I still love you “Sierra Rose said “I still love you”Grayson said he was getting slept. “You should rest”Sierra Rose said she kiss him and left. “Grayson resting, I didn't tell him about the divorce and my marriage “Sierra Rose said “Good, I don't want my son upset “Nikolas said Sierra Rose left she was upset about all this and emotional and got into a car and cried as she drove..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment