Friday, February 2, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are changed Part 1 ch 19”


“Who Killed Valentin”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo called a family meeting, Richard and AJ and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Rae were there.”I have some new about Skye, It's great new “Lorenzo said “What about my mother “Sierra Rose ask as she came into the room.”Sierra Rose you sure be at the hospital “Lorenzo said “I'm going to be okay, I did lose the baby but I will be okay “Sierra Rose said “We are sorry “Richard said “Thanks “Sierra Rose said “Anyway, Richard has evidence that it was someone else who killed Valentin and that person is going to be arrested as we speak “Lorenzo said “Who is it? Who framed Skye”Rae ask

At Althea house -Althea was at her house when there was a knock on the door it was Ric. “Althea Patterson , I'm here to arrest you for the murder of Valentin Cassadine and framed Skye Alcazar for it”Ric said “Valentin is my son”Althea said “Yea and you killed him to hurt you're daughter “Ric said “It was fun while it lasted “Althea said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to Richard and AJ and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Rae..”Althea frame Skye “Lorenzo said “Wow! She killed her own son the frame the daughter she raised “Sierra Rose said “My sister is cold! She will pay for this “Rae yelled “Yes she will , I have enough evidence that Althea will go to jail for a long time “Richard said “Richard, I'm glad you keep looking into this “Sierra Rose said “Me too, Mother can come home “Lorenzo Jr said “Now if only Lila Rae will come home “Sierra Rose said “This is great news, When will Skye come home “Alan ask “Tonight, I will be picked her up”Lorenzo said “Daddy, While you're getting mother I will clean up the room and make it all nice the way Mother wants it”Sierra Rose said “You don't have too, Now I'm going to get Skye “Lorenzo said and left..

“This is great about you're sister “Alan said “Yes it is, Father you need to get home you are recovering from a heartache “AJ said “I will be find “Alan said they left.

“Grandmother, Are you okay”Sierra Rose ask “I will be, What about you “Rae ask “I'm doing great “Sierra Rose said everyone left except Sierra Rose who went upstairs and into her parents room and saw Lorenzo jackets on the chair and pick it up it had blood on it. “Tony”Sierra Rose said she did love him in a way but not like she loved Grayson.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment