Monday, February 26, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 33”


At The Quartermaine mansion the next day-Alan and Monica were in the den when a lawyer came into the room “Dr.Quartermaine, You need my help”The lawyer said “Yes, Thanks you , Do you have the paper “Alan ask “Yes”The lawyer said and pull out the paperwork and give it to him. “Alan,What’s going on”Monica ask the lawyer left.”After my heart attack I been thinking about what would happen if I died,So I had my will in order I want to make sure you are taken care of”Alan said Monica touch his face “I don’t care about money,,I care about you “Monica said “I know but I want to take care of you,,You’re my wife “Alan said “I know you do,Alan I want you to take care of yourself “Monica said “I will watch what I eat”Alan said “Good,Now where were you last night “Monica ask “I just went for a walk last night “Alan said “Oh, You can trust me”Monica said “I know “Alan said 

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Skye was by the fireplace looking at a picture of her family as Lorenzo came into the room and pull Skye into his arms.”Skye,I love you I will do anything for you “Lorenzo said Skye turns around. “I love you too, I love our family “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “I’m going back to work today “Skye said “Good,It’s time we get our life back “Lorenzo said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Felicia was having Breakfast with Jackson “Felicia,I think you should run for mayor you know the law and I will help you “Jackson said “I do need something to do and I want to do something good in my husband memory, Why not”Felicia said “Good”Jackson said “Are you sure you don’t want to run”Felicia ask “Yes”Jackson said “Would you be my deputy mayor “Felicia ask “Sure”Jackson said

No comments:

Post a Comment