Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 11’



At Sierra Rose/Tony-Sierra Rose came into the house and it was all a mess the table were flop over and chairs. “No, Tony”Sierra said she know it was her father and brother and left.

At Gia-Gia wasn't feeling good laying on the couch when there was a knock on the door Gia got up and open the door it was Kristina and Alexis.”Why are you both here”Gia ask “We wanted to check on you, You don't have to deal with this alone “Alexis said “Gia, Let me look at you, You don't look good “Kristina said “I feel like crap”Gia said “Why don't we go to the hospital and you can be look at”Kristina said “Yes that's a good idea “Alexis said “All right “Gia said they left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica came into the living room everyone was gone and pick a picture of Alan from the fireplace and put it against her heart. “Thank God your okay my love “Monica said Tracy came by and pull Monica into her arms. “His going to be just find”Tracy said “He better be”Monica said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the house and pour himself a drink when Sierra Rose came into the room..”Sierra Rose, Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I'm here to beg you leave Tony alone it's my life to figure out”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, What are you talking about “Lorenzo ask “You don't know. Lorenzo Jr and I had a fight and I let it slip that my marriage to Tony was so he wouldn't take this baby from me and now his gone”Sierra Rose said “I'm sorry that Tony hurt you, You sure of told me so I can handle it. Do you want out”Lorenzo ask “No, Can you get Lorenzo Jr to back off? I know he has Tony my house is all mess up”Sierra Rose said “I will handle it, Are you sure you don't want out? I know you don't love him”Lorenzo said “Tony a good father to my children and husband. No don't kill him., Besides Grayson not coming back “Sierra Rose said “Okay..I know where to find Lorenzo Jr.. Go home and Tony will be home soon”Lorenzo said Sierra Rose left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment