Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 63”


At Sierra-Grayson and Sierra we’re laying in each other arms. “I’m glad we are back together “Grayson said “Me too,Grayson their something I need to tell you,It’s the reason Daddy is upset with you,After the car accident I ended up on pills, I went to rehab “Sierra said as she cried and Grayson wiped her tears.”I’m sorry,It’s my fault about the car accident “Grayson said “No it’s not,I sure of know you were drunk”Sierra said “I will never do that again especially with our children “Grayson said “I know “Sierra said

At Michael/Sabrina-Bobbie and John we’re over,”I have some great news,Josslyn and Morgan are getting out”John said “That’s great,How did you make that happen “Michael ask “I just use my contact “John said “Good,Both Spencer and Grace need their parents “Bobbie said “Yes,But It’s not going to be easy “Michael said “No but we will handle it”Bobbie said “Yes”Michael said

At The Quartermaine hotel-A Private room-It was all set up for a romantic evening it had candles and flowers around the room as Cassie and AJ came into the room. “Is this all for us”Cassie ask “Yes,Cassie I never thought I would feel this way again especially my ex wife Carly twin sister but I do,I love you for you,Will you marry me “AJ ask as he was kneel down and holding Cassie hand. “Yes, I love you”Cassie said they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment