Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are changed Part 1 ch 7”



At The Police office-Ric was in his office he was working on his campaign for mayor when he look at a picture of him with Richard and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae they give him that on Father day one year, Ric hated that the children were mad at him for sending Skye to jail but he was just doing his job as DA when Alexis came into the room she was Ric running mate.,”Ric, Now that you applied to run for mayor you need to resign as DA”Alexis said “I'm just feeling out the application “Ric said “Good”Alexis said “Thank for being my running mate, We make a great team “Ric said he walk by Alexis and kiss her.,”Ric, I do have feelings for you but I also have feelings for Julian too”Alexis said “I know, We share a past we were married and had a daughter”Ric said “Yes we did and it had great time and bad time “Alexis said “No marriage is perfect “Ric said “No”Alexis said

At General Hospital-Alan room-Alan was lying in bed when Kristina came into the room..”Kristina my great niece the doctor “Alan said “Yes and now that I finally finished medical school I can make sure you are going to be okay”Kristina said “With you and Monica I know I will be”Alan said “Have you had any system before this? We know that doctors are the worst patient”Kristina said “Yes, I just been stress but that's all”Alan said “It has been a rough year for all of us, My parents and I and Peter in the fire”Kristina said “Yes It was touch and go”Alan said “Yes,Thank God for plastic surgery , She fix all of us, Anyway we all came out great and so will you “Kristina said as Monica came into the room..”Kristina, It's nice to see you “Monica said “I just wanted to check on Uncle Alan, I sure go back to work “Kristina said and left. “Kristina been great as a doctor “Alan said “Yes she has, Now when you get home I'm going to take a couple days off work and help you get better “Monica said “You don't have too “Alan said “I want to “Monica said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment