Monday, February 5, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 21”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Ned and Olivia were downstairs in the den having breakfast as Alan was holding the paper with the headlines “Skye Quartermaine Alcazar free at less frame by adoption mother “, “I’m so glad that Skye is free, I want justice for my daughter “Alan said “Alan calm down, I'm sure that Lorenzo will make sure she pay”Monica said “Oh yea Althea doesn't have much time left “Ned said “I'm just glad my daughter is home “Alan said “I just don't get why a mother would kill her son just to fame the woman she raised “Olivia said “Althea has mental problems “Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was all dressed downstairs looking at her house she missed her house when Lorenzo came into the room..”Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “I'm perfect, I missed our house and our family “Skye said “We missed you too”Lorenzo said “I try to get Lila Rae to come back with me but she wouldn't “Skye said “I don't get why she running too”Lorenzo said Skye went by her purse that was on the table and open it and pulled out a paper..”Lila Rae signed this”Skye said she give it to Lorenzo. “Wow”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At The Police station -Althea was in her jail cell when Rae came into the room..”Why did you do this? Fame my daughter! Rae yelled “I wanted too”Althea said “You have hurt Skye enough and I will not let it happen again! You will not get away with this ! Rae yelled “You have always been the weak sister “Althea said “Not anymore “Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment