Monday, February 5, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 20”


At The jail cell-Skye was in her cell when Lorenzo came into the place. “Let's get you out of here “Lorenzo said a cop came by and unlocked the cell..Skye got out of her cell and touch Lorenzo. “I'm free because of you for not giving up on me”Skye said “Yes and Richard he would not give up”Lorenzo said “Yes, So who killed Valentin “Skye ask “Althea “Lorenzo said “So she killed Valentin and framed me”Skye ask “Yes, Let's just go home “Lorenzo said they walk into the police station as a cop was bringing in Althea. “You monster! You framed me for a murder I didn't commit! You have always hurt me!! Skye yelled “Both you and Valentin are nothing but horrible children! You both have ruin my life! Althea yelled “You will not get away with this “Skye said “No you will not”Lorenzo said they left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was in the living room and put some flowers in a vase as Audrey came into the living room.”Sorry I missed the family meeting, What was it about “Audrey ask “Daddy is on his way with Mother she coming home “Sierra Rose said “Really? That's great “Audrey said “Yes it is “Sierra Rose said “Tell Skye to call me “Audrey said Sierra Rose didn't care for Audrey who left. Sierra Rose was making sure it was all perfect when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room..”Mother, I'm so glad your home i miss you “Sierra  Rose said they share a hug. “I miss you too”Skye said “Have you been here all this time “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I just wanted to make everything perfect for Mother, Now I will go and let you two be alone “Sierra Rose said “Thanks Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “You're welcome, We will talk tomorrow “Sierra Rose said she left.

“It feel so good to be home “Skye said “Yes, Skye she will not get away with this “Lorenzo said “I know, Let's go upstairs “Skye said they went upstairs and into their room and saw a new bedspread on the bed. “Sierra clean up in here too”Lorenzo said “It was very sweet “Skye said “Yea”Lorenzo said he looked for his jacket and didn't see it as Skye came by.,”Lorenzo, Let's make love “Skye said they made love..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment