Monday, February 26, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 54”


At The Quartermaine mansion- Alan and Monica were at home when AJ came into the room with Michael and Peter came into the room. “What’s going on”Monica ask as Skye came into the room. “Sorry I’m late “Skye said “It’s okay, I haven’t told anyone why I called this meeting, I been happy this last couple of months with Cassie and I would like to ask Cassie to marry me, I hope everyone can support this and Welcome Cassie into the family “AJ said “Are you sure about this “Monica ask “Yes”AJ said “If Cassie make you happy we will support it”Alan said “Thanks Dad, I was wondering if I can have Grandma ring “AJ said“Sure,Let’s go get it “Alan said “Dad, I’m happy for you”Peter said “Me too”Michael said “Thanks “AJ said “She better make you happy “Skye said AJ and Alan left..”Monica,What do you think of this “Skye ask “I want to make sure Cassie isn’t just use AJ for money “Monica said “I agree, We have to be careful “Skye said

At Sierra- Sierra was picked up the children toys when Lorenzo came into the room.”Daddy, I don’t want to fight with you about my trust fund anymore “Sierra said “Me either,I’m here to bring you something “Lorenzo said he pull out a box. Sierra opened it was a pearl necklace. “A Pearl Necklace “Sierra said “Yes,It was my Grandma, You’re Great Grandma and I want you to have it “Lorenzo said he put the necklace on Sierra.”Daddy it’s beautiful, Thanks you “Sierra said from that moment she finally felt like Lorenzo daughter after learning about Luis she didn’t feel like his. Lorenzo look at Sierra. “You look like my Great Grandma, I know we been fighting Mi tesoro but I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you too,This means so much to me”Sierra said she kiss Lorenzo on the cheek. “I’m glad you’re happy ,I need to go to a meeting “Lorenzo said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was alone and just hanged up the phone as Alan came into the room. “I give AJ the ring his going to be so happy “Alan said “I hope so, But I’m worrying about Cassie she better not hurt AJ “Monica said “Monica,AJ can handle his own life”Alan said “I will always protect my son “Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment