Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 46”


At Sierra- Grayson was sitting on the couch playing with the children and holding Preston. “Soon we all will be together “Grayson said Sierra was watching them. “Yes we will”Sierra said as her phone rang. “Sierra, Daddy calm down”Sierra said she hang up the phone. “Lorenzo “Grayson ask “Yes Daddy upset he speaking in Spanish “Sierra said “Go , I will take the children to my place “Grayson said “I wish we can be together “Sierra said “In time right now we will just be sharing our children “Grayson said “The Barrington House is up for sale, I try to get it”Sierra said “I will drop the children off at my parents and buy it”Grayson said “Bliss and Cecil be good for Daddy “Sierra said and left.

At The Police station- Lucky was in his office. “Commissions Spencer,I went to check on Athea Patterson and her room is empty “The cop said “This isn’t good “Lucky said “No the place was clean “The cop said “I hope we don’t have a murder mystery on are hands, I just closed the Manning case because we had nobody “Lucky said

At Skye/ Lorenzo- Lorenzo was having a drink as Sierra came in the room. “Daddy,Why are you upset you only speak Spanish when you’re upset “Sierra said “Yes,Did you tell Grayson what I did for you? Lorenzo ask “Yes, But we can trust Grayson he love me and we want to be together you can trust him”Sierra said “I hope so, I don’t want to go to jail or you're brother “Lorenzo said “I don’t want it either “Sierra said Lorenzo pull out a envelope and give it to Sierra. “What is this “Sierra ask “You're trust fund “Lorenzo said “I don’t want it back, I don’t need it”Sierra said “You’re Being silly you can’t live without it”Lorenzo said “Yes I can”Sierra said as Skye came into the room.”Are you both fight again “Skye ask “No, Grayson is back “Sierra said as Lucky come into the room with the maid. “I need to question you Skye “Lucky said “About what “Skye ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment