Thursday, February 8, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 25”


“HIV/AIDS”
At Alexis-Gina was on the couch when Kristina came into the house..”Alexis isn't here “Gina said Kristina came by. “I'm here to see you “Kristina said “Me”Gina ask “Yes, You are my big sister and we don't know much about each other, I brought over some coffee and doughnuts “Kristina said she hand Gina a coffee and doughnuts.,”So what do you want to know about me “Gina ask “Anything, What was you're childhood like “Kristina ask “It was interested, You know that my father was a mob boss and Daddy was a powerful man, Yes he did treat me different then my brother but when Daddy died he left me more money then my brother, It was his way of saying he loved me”Gina said she cried a little. “I don't mean to make you sad”Kristina said “It's okay, What about you're “Gina ask “My story is the poor little rich girl whose father was on the road a lot singing and going between my parents house, I always hope Mother and Daddy would get married but it never happened “Kristina said “Well you did turn out great you're a good you're a doctor “Gina said “Thanks “Kristina said “You're welcome, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend yet”Gina said “Yea”Kristina said
“What is it? You can trust me “Gina ask as Alexis came into the room..”What's going on”Alexis ask “Just talking, I need to go”Kristina said and left. “I hope I didn't upset her”Gina said

At Lorenzo Jr house-Lorenzo Jr had just taken a pill and put the bottle on the table as there was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Mother, Why are you here “Lorenzo Jr ask “I wanted to see how you are”Skye said she saw the pills on the table. “I'm doing good today “Lorenzo Jr said “Good, So you broke up with Gina “Skye ask “She give me this it's her fault if I didn't meet her “Lorenzo Jr said “Gina is a victim of this horrible disease too”Skye said “Yes But Gina has a past of sleeping around “Lorenzo Jr said “Yea, When HIV and Aids first came out and I learn about it, I didn't handle it well when my uncle was dating someone who had Aids and I wish I could go back and fix it I just was scared of what I didn't know and that's what this is , You love Gina she brings out the best in you, She the only woman you been with this long, You're just scared of what you don't know “Skye said she touch her son face. “Yes, I'm scared “Lorenzo Jr said “I'm sure Gina is scared to and missed you “Skye said “Thanks Mother,,I'm glad your home “Lorenzo Jr said “Me too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment