Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 43”

At General Hospital- Robin was checking on Gina.”Gina, You’re blood test came back and it’s good all the medicine is working great “Robin said “Good, So I’m not dying “Gina ask “No you can live for a long time with this”Robin said as a man came into the room.”Gina,I want you to meet a friend of mine,Scotty Chandler his opening a clinic for anyone with Aids and HIV “Robin said “Why are you opening a clinic “Gina ask “My mother died of this when it first came out and as I got older and understanding it I wanted to help,I was wondering if you could help me set up a clinic here”Scotty ask “Sure “Gina said “Good,We have to make another successful clinic “Scotty said

At The Quartermaine mansion- Alan and Monica were having dinner. “Monica,I know you’re scared but I can’t handle another plain meal”Alan said “I just don’t want you to die on me”Monica said “I know but I will not”Alan said

At The Quartermaine hotel- Athea room a cop keep knocking on her door and she didn’t opening the door so they let themselves in to fine the room empty.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment