Tuesday, February 6, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 23”


“Who Kidnapped Matthew”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Alan and Rae. “Daddy, I heard about you're heartache, You have to take it easy “Skye said “I will , Monica put me on a diet “Alan said “Good”Skye said “I'm sorry about Althea”Rae said “It's not you're fault about her”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang.,”No, Tea calm down “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “Lorenzo, What is it”Skye ask “Someone kidnap Matthew “Lorenzo said “No, Did Tea call the cops”Skye ask”Yes, Im going to see her “Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Skye said “Yes Go Tea needs her family “Rae said they all left..

At The hospital-Grayson room-Grayson was up getting ready to go home when Sierra came into the room. “My beautiful wife, I can't wait to go home and be with you and our children “Grayson said “Grayson their something you need to know, Lila Rae left town and Morgan in jail So I been raised Grace”Sierra Rose said “That's fine, She was always special to us”Grayson said “Yes. A lot has been going on a while you were away “Sierra Rose said “Like what”Grayson ask as Nikolas and Hayden came into the room..”I will full you in later “Sierra Rose said “Grayson you can stay with us”Nikolas said “No, I want to stay with my wife “Grayson said everyone didn't know what to do.

At Tea-Tea was holding her son blanket and talking to the cop. “I don't know who would take my son, He just a little boy”Tea said as she cried and Skye and Lorenzo and Juanita came into the room. “Tea, We will bring you're son home “Lorenzo said “Thanks, Skye it's nice to see you home “Tea said “Thanks, Matthew will be home too”Skye said she took Tea hands.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment