Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 28”


Skye was on the Docks making a phone call. “It's me, I need you to come here”Skye said and hang up the phone as Ric cams by..”Skye, You're back”Ric said Skye slapped him. “Did you know it was Althea who killed Valentin and step me up? Skye yelled “No, If I know I would of gone after Althea not you “Ric said “I don't know If I believe you, Anyway I'm going to make sure Althea doesn't get out”Skye said and left..

At Tea-Tea was at home with Lorenzo and Sierra. “Tea, I know it's not much but do you need anything “Sierra ask “No Thanks “Tea said “Have you heard anything “Lorenzo ask “Lucky has a lean”Tea said “We need to go to court it's Althea bail hearing, I have extra bodyguards on everyone we will bring you're son home to you're arms “Lorenzo said “I hope so”Tea said they left..

At The Courthouse-Althea bail hearing -Skye came into the courtroom and Rae and Richard were there . Skye look at Althea as Lorenzo and Sierra came by. Lorenzo took her hand. “Don't Skye “Lorenzo said as the judge came by and everyone stood up. “You're honor this is my last case, We have evidence that show the state was wrong it wasn't Skye Alcazar who killed Valentin Cassadine it was Althea Patterson, His own mother, Valentin was poised “Ric said he show the evidence to the Judge.”How do you plead “The Judge ask “Guilty “Althea said “You're honor, The state is asking for no bail”Ric said “Bail is set at Ten million”The Judge said “Thanks “Althea said Skye was upset by it. “It's not fair “Skye said “No it's not”Lorenzo said “She not getting away with this “Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment