Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 10”


At The prison-Skye cell-Skye was in her cell when AJ came by he didn't know about the fake Skye.”Skye, How are you holding up “AJ ask “I'm okay, Why are you here”Skye ask “It's Dad he had a heart attack “AJ said Skye didn't see very worrying about it and AJ thought it was odd, “Is Dad okay “Skye ask “Yes, Why aren't you worrying “AJ ask “Well Monica will make sure his okay they are both doctor “Skye said “Yes, I just hope Dad makes it, I sure go”AJ said and left.

At Lorenzo Jr-Lorenzo wasn't feeling good he sit down on the couch and pick up his pill bottles and took one when there was a knock on the door. Lorenzo got up and open it was Sierra Rose. “Sierra Rose, What is it”Lorenzo ask “I know about mother “Sierra Rose said “You do”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I saw Her in jail and she was acting odd, Daddy confirm it, I just wish that I was told about it too”Sierra Rose said “We just thought the less people now the better “Lorenzo said as he coughed. “Lorenzo, Are you okay? Are you taken you're pills “Sierra Rose ask “Yes, I just took one “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I get yours scared about having HIV but do you really want to deal with this alone? Gia love you and you love her ‘Sierra Rose said “She give me this”Lorenzo said “Gia didn't know that the one guy from her past had this you both need each other “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, I love you but you should not give out advice on love , You're married to a man you don't love you only married Tony because you end up pregnant “Lorenzo said “I had no choice, Tony threatened to take this baby from me if I didn't marry him,”Sierra Rose said as she cried. “You should've told me and Father we would of took care of him you didn't have to marry him and if you want out, I will help you “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I haven't told Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Do you want out”Lorenzo ask “No his a great husband besides Grayson not coming back “Sierra Rose said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment