Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 49”


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye had just came into the lobby when she ran into Scott.”Scott, I’m glad you’re here,How are you ? Skye ask “Good,I’m opening the clinic here “Scott said “That’s great if you need anything let me know,My Son has HIV and I blame myself for it for the way I handled and dealing with you're mother “Skye said “Skye, It’s not your fault, Stop blaming yourself “Scott said “It’s just hard when it’s you're own child,Are you married or with anyone “Skye ask “Not right now “Scott said as Audrey came by.”Scott Chandler, This is my Cousin Audrey Wentworth,Scott is my adopted cousin “Skye said “Nice to meet you”Audrey said “You too, I have to go”Scott said and left. “His cute “Audrey said “Yes he is,You both would be perfect for each other, Now Let’s go to the office “Skye said they went to the office

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was having a cup of coffee when Alice came into the room. “Mrs. Quartermaine, This came for you”Alice said she give the note to Tracy who opened it. “Sydney left town,This is odd first Tony Now Sydney “Tracy said “I wouldn’t go looking for trouble “Alice said “Trouble my sister name “Alan said as he came into the room and Alice left. “It’s just odd that Sierra husband Tony went missing and his Mother and Grayson just wake up “Tracy said “You think it was Lorenzo “Alan ask “Yes,We know that Lorenzo would do anything for his children “Tracy said “Leave it alone “Alan said “Find “Tracy said

At The Port Charles Tv Station- Felicia and Jackson were there, “Good Morning,Port Charles,  I love this town and I have decided to run for Mayor of this town,Jackson Montgomery will be my running mate “Felicia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment