Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are changed Part 1 ch 45”

At Blair- Blair was at home and sad about everything when there was a knock on the door it was Todd.”Blair, I know we haven’t been together but I love you,Why don’t we just leave town and go back to Llanview,”Todd said “Yes,Let’s go”Blair said

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was alone when Dorian came into the room. “I want you to leave my husband alone,Paul is my husband not your!! Dorian yelled “You and Paul have a marriage of conviction that’s all you don’t love him like I do”Tracy said “You don’t love him, Do you really want someone who is blind? I stood by him when he was shot”Dorian said and left.

At Sierra- Sierra Rose was in Grayson arms she loved that he was back. “I miss this, I miss us”Grayson said “Me too”Sierra Rose said Downstairs-Lorenzo came into the room.”Sierra Rose ! Lorenzo yelled

Sierra room- Sierra Rose was so happy to be back with Grayson. “Did you heard that”Grayson ask “Yes it’s Daddy ,We had a fight today “Sierra Rose said she got up and into a robe.”What was you're fight about “Grayson ask “My trusts fund,Just stay here “Sierra Rose said she went downstairs. “Daddy , Why are you here? Sierra Rose ask “I’m too late to stop you from a mistake “Lorenzo said “Being with Grayson isn’t a mistake “Sierra Rose said “What about Tony? You are still his wife “Lorenzo said “Who's Tony?, You’re not his wife you’re mine wife “Grayson said
“I will let you both talk “Lorenzo said and left. “Grayson when you went into the coma ,I wanted to take care of you and be with you but Nikolas and Hayden thought We would be better divorce and Nikolas had power of attorney of you and did it,I got close with this guy named Tony we slept together and I ended up pregnant so we got married “Sierra Rose said she cried. “Where the baby”Grayson ask “I lost it, I wanted to tell you “Sierra Rose said “I’m sorry about the baby, Where is Tony”Grayson ask “I can trust you,”Sierra Rose said “Absolutely “Grayson said “Daddy took care of him, I wanted out and he wouldn’t let me divorce him, That’s why Daddy was here his worrying so far his mother believe his on a business trip “Sierra Rose said “I will help you and after we can be together “Grayson said “Yes”Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment