Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 29”


At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy and Scotty were home. “Scotty, Our daughter in trouble, She killed Jack Manning, We have to help her “Lucy said “Oh no, I will help Christy “Scotty said “I have an idea “Lucy said “No this isn't good “Scotty said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Erica and Jackson were having dinner. “Why don't you run again for mayor? This time you will win”Erica ask “Actually I have an idea “Jackson said as Sydney came by. “Sydney, Are you meeting someone “Erica ask “My Son and his wife “Sydney said “Have a nice time “Erica said as Sierra came by. “Sierra, Where is my son “Sydney ask “Tony had a meeting out of town “Sierra said “Oh, Well we could have dinner”Sydney said they sit down at the table. “I'm sorry about the baby “Sydney said “Thanks “Sierra said

On The Cassadine jet-Nikolas and Hayden and Grayson were on it. “I should be home with my children who I haven't seen since I been awake “Grayson said “You will this is just for business “Nikolas said

At Lorenzo/Skye-Skye and Lorenzo were home and Skye was still upset about what happened in court.,,”I'm going to take a walk, I need to cool down “Skye said “Do you want me to go with you “Lorenzo ask “No Thanks “Skye said and left as Lucy and Scotty came into the room. “We need you're help, Our daughter made a mistake she killed Jack Manning and can't go down for it, He hurt Christy so much “Lucy said “I will help, No real man sure ever hit a woman “Lorenzo said “Who know we would need you're help”Scotty said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment