Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 17”


At Richard/Emma-Richard was looking at evidence about Skye case. “I found it! I'm going to bring my mother home “Richard said as Emma came into the room. “What is it”Emma ask Richard show Emma the evidence.,”Richard, This is it! You are going to bring Skye home “Emma said “I sure call Lorenzo “Richard said 

At Alexis-Alexis and Gia were sitting on the couch when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo Jr..”Gia, I found you, Can we talk “Lorenzo Jr ask “I will be upstairs”Alexis said she went upstairs..”Gia, I was wrong on how I deal with this , I'm sorry I was just so scared about all of this, I want to make it work “Lorenzo Jr said “If we get back together, Im not ready to live with you”Gia said “We can take it slow “Lorenzo Jr said “Sure, I love you and I never wanted to give you this “Gia said “I know “Lorenzo said 

At Rae room-Rae was reading a book when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo..”Lorenzo “Rae said “I just wanted to see how you are if you need anything “Lorenzo said “No , I'm okay, I do miss Skye everyday “Rae said “Me too but Skye is going to come home soon”Lorenzo said his phone rang. “Richard, I will be right their “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.,,”I have to go, Call me if you need anything “Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment