Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 27”


At Sierra-Sierra was standing looking at a picture of her and Grayson wishing she could be with him when Lorenzo came in and walk behind Sierra, Who turns around and saw Lorenzo. “Daddy, I didn't heard you come in”Sierra said Lorenzo took the picture..”Sierra, You can't be looking at pictures of you're and Grayson you have to act like you're Tony wife “Lorenzo said “I know, I just wish Grayson could come with me, We keep getting a part “Sierra said “I know but it's just for a little while, Did you take my jacket “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I burned it”Sierra said Lorenzo touch her cheek. “You didn't have to, I would of done it”Lorenzo said “I know but I want to protect you and Lorenzo Jr, You both are doing this for me”Sierra said “We our family “Lorenzo said “Yes, Im sorry about the way I treat you when I first came back thinking he was my father “Sierra said “It wasn't you're fault “Lorenzo said “Yea, Did Tony feel any pain”Sierra ask “Sierra, You don't want to know, Now just keep playing his wife, I need to get back to Tea someone kidnap Tea son”Lorenzo said “No! I'll go with you “Sierra said “Okay,”Lorenzo said they left..

At General Hospital-Steven was working when Lucky came by. “Steven, I need to talk to you, Have you heard from you're mother “Lucky ask “My mother is in the mental hospital, I just saw my mother this morning why”Steven ask “Matthew Delago is missing and his nanny is missing to her name is Janet Green””Lucky said “I will go talk to my mother “Steven said “I will go with you “Lucky said they left.

At Tea-Tea was in her son room holding his blanket when Blair came into the room.,”I know you hated me but I'm sorry about you're son”Blair said “I'm sorry about you're son too”Tea said they share a hug. “Do they have any liens”Blair ask “The nanny is missing, I just hired her “Tea said “You're son will come home “Blair said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment