Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 14”

At Alexis-Alexis helped her daughter get settled into a room she was glad to finally be able to take care of Gia she felt guilty for giving her up..”Alexis, Thanks for letting me stay here, I think this will help”Gia said “I think it will help too, You need family around you”Alexis said “If you don't mind , I would like to call you mother “Gia said Alexis touch her hair..”I would like you to call me that, I'm sorry I give you up”Alexis said “Don't apologize, I had a great childhood my father was a great man”Gia said “Good, Why don't we get some dinner “Alexis said “Sure”Gia said 

At a construction site-A man was digging with a Cat and came across something hard and got out of the CAT and saw a body and call the police..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was feeling stress from all the family drama when AJ. came into the room. “Lorenzo, I know what's going on, That person's isn't Skye is it! AJ ask “No it's not”Lorenzo said “How”AJ ask “I try to get Skye free but we couldn't and I wasn't going to let Skye go to jail so I came up with a idea and I ask Alan for help we got someone that looks like Skye “Lorenzo said “Where Skye? AJ ask “At a safe house with Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “How are you going to get Skye home”AJ ask “Richard is working on that, Can you keep it a secret “Lorenzo ask “You don't have to ask”AJ said “Thanks, I sure of told you , I know I can trust you “Lorenzo said “I understand, I'm just glad my sister has you in her life “AJ said “I'm the lucky one”Lorenzo said Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar , No” Lorenzo yelled and hang up the phone.,”Lorenzo “AJ said “Sierra was in a car accident “Lorenzo said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment