Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 34”



At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ was talking to Cassie as Skye came into the room and could tell something was going on between them. “AJ, Cassie “Skye said “Skye, It’s so good to see you back “AJ said “Yes it is”Cassie said “Thanks “Skye said “I sure get back to the desk”Cassie said she left. “So you and Cassie “Skye ask “Yes, We live together it’s been good “AJ said “Is she like Carly at all”Skye ask “No”AJ said “Well I’m glad you’re happy, She better treat you right “Skye said “She will “AJ said Sierra came by.”Sierra “AJ said “Uncle AJ, Mother, I will be in my office “Sierra said she went upstairs and Skye could tell that Sierra was upset with her.

Sierra office-Sierra Rose was working when Skye came into the room.”Sierra Rose,Why are you upset with me”Skye ask as she closed the door. “I want to know why was I The only one who thought it was you in jail? Why didn’t you tell me? I would of keep you're secrets.”Sierra Rose said “I’m sorry,The boys only know because I needed their help, We sure of trust you “ Skye said “Yes,I would of keep the secrets, I love you “Sierra Rose said “I love you too,I heard about Grayson “Skye said “I wish Grayson and I can be together,Did you know about Tony “Sierra Rose ask “Yes, Are you okay with it.? Skye ask “I have to ,I can’t go back “Sierra Rose said Skye went by Sierra Rose. “We sometimes do things we don’t want to do, But in the name of love “Skye said 

At Tea-Tea was talking to Lorenzo, “I been looking for Matthew “ Lorenzo said as there was a knock on the door it was Lucky and Steven. “I know who took you're son, It’s my Mother “ Steven said “Why ? I don’t know you're mother? Where is she? Tea ask “At a Cabin,We have cops on the way to it now “ Lucky said “ I want to go” Tea said “You can come with us”Lucky said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment