Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 64”



At Alexis-Alexis was at home with Julian and Ric. “It’s time I pick who I want to be with,I want to be with Julian but Ric I still want to run with you,We did have our time together “Alexis said “Yes we did,I don’t regret it”Ric said “Me either,We just ended because we are too much alike “Alexis said “Yes,Julian make Alexis happy”Ric said “I will”Julian said Ric left. “I’m glad you picked me, I love you “Julian said they share a kiss..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home talking to his men.” I have a feeling that the danger isn’t over with,I want extra security on my family,No mistake at all”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo,I’m afraid to ask but is something going on”Skye ask “Yes,You’re right,‍Whoever mugged Sierra is still out their and I’m scared “Lorenzo said “No,What do we do”Skye ask “I called a family meeting,Everyone needs to let the bodyguard do there job”Lorenzo said “I know you will protect us,What about Lila Rae”Skye ask “I have bodyguards on her too”Lorenzo said Good , I wish she would come home “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Richard and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr and Tea came into the room. “What’s going on”Lorenzo Jr ask “ I need everyone to listen to the bodyguard and let them do their job by follow you,The person who mugged Sierra is still out their”Lorenzo said “Does The Police know Anything “Tea ask “No”Lorenzo said “I will use the guards,I have some news,Grayson and I are back together “Sierra said ‘Not surprised by that “Richard said “Thanks “Sierra said “Sierra,We are happy for you and I hope everyone listened to Lorenzo “Skye said “Yes, I will “Sierra said “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said “Sure, I have to go”Richard said and left. “Tea,I need you're help and I want to divorce Tony,He left town and isn’t coming back ‘Sierra said “I’m sure his not,I will help you “Tea said “Thanks “Sierra said Tea left. “Sierra,You are rushing this “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I just want to be with the man I love beside Tony not coming back “Sierra said “No”Lorenzo said Sierra left.

“Father,Do you have an idea on who this person is”Lorenzo Jr ask “No”Lorenzo said 

On a Jet- A woman was on the jet. “It’s time to get what’s mine “The woman said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment