Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 30”


At Rae house Rae was looking at a picture of Althea and her together as children. “You took my daughter from me! I sure of raised Skye! Not you! Rae yelled and left

On the Docks-Skye was thinking about her childhood and how much Althea hurt her. “You will not hurt me anymore “Skye said and left.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo had just came home”Is my wife here “ Lorenzo ask the maid. “No Sir”The maid said She left as Lorenzo made a phone call as Sierra came into the room. “It’s done” Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Sorry Daddy “Sierra said “It’s okay,What is it?Lorenzo ask “How much longer do I have to play wife to him.? I just had dinner with his evil mother! I want to be with Grayson! Sierra yelled “Sierra calmed down, You Just have to play his wife for a while “Lorenzo said Sierra went by the bar and pour herself some water.”I’m sorry Daddy, It’s just that Grayson and I been apart for so long “Sierra said “You will be together soon”Lorenzo said “I hope so,Where is Mother.? Sierra ask “She on a walk”Lorenzo said “Oh,I’m so sorry that I was upset “Sierra said “It’s okay “Lorenzo said they share a hug. “I sure go and be with my children “Sierra said she left Lorenzo was worrying about Skye and his bodyguards came into the room. “I’m worrying about my wife “Lorenzo said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was upset about Althea getting out and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment