Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 9”


At New Beginning-Tracy and Sydney and Erica were having a meeting, “Tracy, You haven't shown any interest here anymore, We think it's best if you resign “Erica said “You have been wanting me out since the beginning will you are not going to get it , I just have been busy lately with my family”Tracy said “I understand that but the network is worrying “Erica said “Sydney, Do you feel the same way?Tracy ask “I just want this show to be successful “Sydney said “If this goes to court I will win, Now let's go do this show “Tracy said

At Sierra/Tony-Sierra Rose was at home looking at a picture of her with her parents when Tony came into the room. “Darling, Are you okay”Tony ask “Just thinking about my family “Sierra Rose said “You also have a family with me , Us and the children who I love like my own”Tony said “I know you do, You're a great stepfather “Sierra Rose said “Yes”Tony said “I'm going to check on my brother Lorenzo “Sierra Rose said “I will walk you out, I have a meeting “Tony said they left.,

At The clinic-Grayson was lying in bed still in a coma when Nikolas and Hayden came into the room. “I keep thinking when Grayson wake up we will have to tell him that Sierra divorce him and remarry Tony and is having a baby”Hayden said “Grayson going to be upset, He will wake up and We will get a second chance “Nikolas said “Yes “Hayden said Grayson eyes opened “Sierra Rose “Grayson said “Grayson, You're a wake “Hayden said “What happened”Grayson ask “You we’re in a accident,Someone hit the police car you were in“Nikolas said “Where Sierra Rose” Grayson ask “We sure get a Doctor “Nikolas said “Where I'm “Grayson ask “A clinic in Ohio “Hayden said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment