Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 66”

At Bobbie/John-Bobbie and John were home.” I want to thank you for bringing back Morgan and Josslyn, Thank you" Bobbie said "They our my grandchildren too. I couldn't save Carly but I could save my Grandchildren"John said "Yes"Bobbie said "We sure get ready for the ball" John said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were in the living room when Grayson came into the room,”Mother,Father,I have some new,Sierra and I are back together “Grayson said “That’s great “Hayden said “Yes”Nikolas said “I know that I have mess up disappointed both of you, I let greet win and killed my own brother but I want to fix it,”Grayson said “How can you fix it! You can’t bring Spencer back to us! Nikolas yelled “No , I can’t and I’m sorry “Grayson said “You may have Sierra back but you're not getting the empire back “Nikolas said “I don’t want it,I’m going to make my own business “Grayson said “I do wish you nothing but the best”Nikolas said Grayson left. “Nikolas,Who’s going to be you're heir now”Hayden ask “I don’t know but not Grayson “Nikolas said 

At Clint/Vicki-Clint was talking to Tea. “Thanks for coming,Tea I have news about Vicki she better and would like to come home but the court will not let her out early without you're permission “Clint said “I know that Vicki broke down because she was missed Victor , I will talk to the judge “Tea said “Thanks you,Viki would never hurt Matthew “Clint said Tea left.

Copyright by Skye’s The Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment