Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 58”


At The Park-Tea was pushed her son who was in his stroller he was having a hard time sleeping as Nora came by.”Nora,You’re in town? Tea ask “Yes, I’m “Nora said “Why”Tea ask “A New start”Nora said “Are you going to practice law in this town? Tea ask “Yes, I’m “Nora said as Alexis came by. “Well Look all Port Charles finest lawyer “Tea said “Alexis Davis”She said “Nora Buchanan “She said Tea phone rang,”Tea Delago,Lorenzo what is it? Are you in trouble “Tea said and hang up the phone, “I have to go my niece is in the hospital “Tea said “Is Sierra okay? Alexis ask “I don’t know she in the hospital ,Lorenzo think she was attacked”Tea said “No, Look I can watch you're son if you want “Alexis said “Yes, Thanks “Tea said she left..

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was sitting down wondering what to do about the lawsuit when Erica came into the room. “Tracy, What are we going to do now that Sydney left town”Erica ask “I have been thinking about the Talk Show,You really like it and our the best host ,I want to give you the Talk show”Tracy said “Thanks “Erica said as Ned came into the room.”What’s going on”Ned ask “You're mother give me the Talk Show”Erica said and left.”What are you up to Mother? Ned ask “I think we should go into business together “Tracy said “I do like that idea “Ned said “Good”Tracy said

At General Hospital- Grayson and Ric and Richard we’re waiting and worrying with Skye and Lorenzo when Alan came into the room.”Daddy,How’s my daughter? Skye ask as Rae and Tea came into the room.”Sierra, Has a concussion “Alan said “Can we see her? Grayson ask “Yes,One at a time “Alan said “Go Skye you’re her mother “Lorenzo said Skye left..

Lorenzo and Tea went to talk.”Lorenzo,I’m sorry about Sierra is this way you called me”Tea ask “I think it could be my enemy “Lorenzo said “No”Tea said “Another war”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment