Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 6”

At Sierra-Sierra came into her house she was tired from the day and a little stress when a man came into the house. “Darling, Are you okay “Tony ask as he looks at his wife..”I'm just tired, I went to see Grandfather today and he was having a heart attack “Sierra said “I'm sorry is he okay “Tony ask “Yes, Thank God but I could've lost him”Sierra 
said “But you didn't , You need to relax for the baby, Now sit down and I'll have the maids make you some tea”Tony said Sierra and Tony sit down.,”I’m going to be okay and so the baby “Sierra said “It's a high risk pregnancy “Tony said Sierra touch Tony face. “They are have been “Sierra said “Well I just want to make sure you and our baby is going to be find “Tony said he kiss Sierra hand.

At Gia-Gia was at home resting she was getting worse and Lorenzo break up with her and she missed him she felt so alone when there was a knock on the door it was Robin.”Gia, I just wanted to see how you are “Robin ask “Not good, I been tired and weaker, I wish Lorenzo Jr didn't break up with me “Gia said “Maybe he just needs time a lot has been going on”Robin said “Maybe when you first were diagnosed did you lose you're friends “Gia ask “No, I had a great support system “Robin said “The only one who I have seen since my diagnosis is Sierra “Gia said “Good. You are not alone and this isn't a death sentence, Have you been taking you're pills? Robin ask “Yes”Gia said “Good, Gia you can always call me”Robin said and left.

At Richard/Emma-Richard was looking at all the evidence from Skye case he wanted to free his mother and bring her home, It was all that matters to him that he even put the wedding on hold. Emma came into the room with a tray of tea. “Richard, Come take a break “Emma said “I just want to free my mother “Richard said “I know, We posted our wedding for it”Emma said “Yes, I'm sorry about it “Richard said “It okay if this was my parents I would do the same, Just let me help you “Emma said “All right”Richard said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment