Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 16”




At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica came into the mansion. “I wish we didn't leave right away “Alan said “Sierra Rose is fine and she would want you to rest”Monica said “Monica , I have something to tell you,,I didn't keep it from you because I didn't trust you,,Skye not in jail, She hidden and I help Lorenzo get a woman who looks like Skye in jail, I had to protect my daughter “Alan said “I understand you wanted to protect Skye but I wish you told me”Monica said “Me too, I had to keep my daughter safe, Rae doesn't know I sure of told her “Alan said “Who else”Monica ask “Lorenzo Jr and Richard his trying to free Skye. Skye been staying with Lila Rae”Alan said “Well hopefully Skye can come home, Now you need to rest”Monica said 

At General Hospital-Sierra Rose room she was laying in bed when Tony came in. “Darling “Tony said he took Sierra Rose hands. “I'm glad your okay, I love you so much”Tony said “Tony, I lose the baby, I'm sorry “Sierra Rose said “We can try again, We are married till death do us part “Tony said he kiss her.”Why don't you go home? I need to rest anyway “Sierra said “Sure “Tony said he left..

At Blair room-Blair was laying in bed she had to be sedated and Dorian was with her. “Blair, I will make it right “Dorian said she brush Blair hair. 

In the hallway-Tea and Todd were talking..”Todd, I'm sorry “Tea said “Help me find justice “Todd said “Of cause “Tea said 

At The warehouse-Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr we're talking about a plan for Tony when a bodyguard brought him in. “What do you want,! Tony yelled “We want you “Lorenzo yelled and pointed a gun at him..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment