Wednesday, February 7, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 24”

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden had just came into the room with Grayson. “I still don't get why I'm not with my wife, I love you both but I sure be with my wife and children “Grayson said “Grayson, You just need time to rest”Hayden said “I can rest at home “Grayson said “Not with the children “Nikolas said “Let's get you settled in”Hayden said they went upstairs..

At Tea-Tea was at home worrying about Matthew and with Lorenzo and Skye and Juanita.”Tea, We will fine you're son”Lorenzo said “Was this you're enemy “Tea ask “No, But I will do anything for you and Matthew you know that”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Tea said they share a hug. There was a knock on the door Skye open it was Lucky..”Tea, I need to ask you some questions, Do you have any enemies who would take you're son? A related of Victor “Lucky ask “Vickie is upset with me but I don't think she would go after my son”Tea said “You never know what anyone is capable of””Lucky said “No”Lorenzo said “I'm going to question Vicky “Lucky said and left. Tea went by the window “Tea, Whoever did this will not get away with this “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Tea said Juanita left as Skye came by..”Tea, If it is Vicky she will not hurt him”Skye said “No, I'm glad your back and free Lorenzo was lost without you “Tea said “Tea, Im going to look around “Lorenzo said

At a Cabin-A woman was holding a baby. “You are going to be mine, I'm going to raise you “The woman said

At Tea-Tea and Skye were in the living room. “I never left Matthew this long his going to miss me”Tea said “Of course he his, You're his mother “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room..”I didn't find anything, Whoever took Matthew know how to get it”Lorenzo said “You think it was a inside job “Tea ask “Yes, How are the nannies? Do you get along with them”Lorenzo ask ‘I just hire a new nanny a older woman, I did a background check on her and everything turns out find “Tea said “What's her name “Lorenzo ask “Janet Green”Tea said “I'm going to make a phone call “Lorenzo said

At the Cabinet A woman put Matthew down. “It's so good to be back “Janet said as she smile.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment