Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 48”



“Running For Mayor”
At Richard\Emma-Richard was thinking about what Ric told him about who his father is when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Mother,Why are you here?Richard ask “I heard that Ric told you about you're biological father, I wish I was with you when Ric told you,Are you okay? Skye ask “Mother,I’m all right about this I just wish he was alive but I found out that Lucy is my family “Richard said “Yes she is “Skye said “Did Rafe and Molly love each other?Richard ask “Yes they did, Under different circumstances they would of been married and raised you,I believe that and I did wish it could've happened “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Richard said “You’re Welcome, How are the wedding plans going?Skye ask “Great, Soon Emma and I will be married “Richard said “Good,I need to go”Skye said and left.

At Felicia-Felicia was having breakfast with Robin and Maxie and Georgia and Emma.”I have some news and I need all you're support on this “Felicia said “What is it”Robin ask “I’m going to run for Mayor and Jackson is going to be my running mate “Felicia said “Wow! That’s great mother “Georgia said “Yes! We will help you win”Emma said “Yes”Robin said “Maxie “Felicia ask “If this is what you want I will support you “Maxie said “Thanks,They're a lot to do, I’m going to make the announcement today “Felicia said

At Alexis- Alexis was having breakfast with Julian.”Today, Ric and I make our announcement about our run for mayor “Alexis said “Nice”Julian said “What? Alexis ask “You need to pick who you want to be with, Ric or I”Julian said “I know, I just care about both of you “Alexis said “You can’t love both of us”Julian said “I know”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment