Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 53”


At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was pour himself a drink as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, Did you heard that Ric is running for Mayor with Alexis “Skye ask “Yes,Skye I need to stop him, Do you have any dirt on Ric from when you were married to him.? Lorenzo ask “Actually I do, I do know that Ric had something to do with his Mother dead but I don’t know what it is”Skye said “This will help, Anything else?Lorenzo ask “No,I hate this, I wish you and Ric could get along but I know that’s not possible “Skye said “Yes,I’m sorry Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was upset and worrying about the lawsuit when Ned and Olivia came into the room.”Where have you been “Tracy ask “Getting a job”Olivia said as Alan and Monica came into the room. “What’s your new job”Tracy ask “I’m going to help Alexis and Ric champions “Olivia said “That’s great”Alan said “Yes”Monica said “Yes it’s good “Tracy said “Mother, What is it “Ned ask “I been having an affair with Paul and now his wife Dorian is sue me”Tracy said “Sue you “Monica ask “Yes it’s called alienation of affection, It’s a real thing “Tracy said “Wow! If only I know about it I could of sue you're mistress “Monica said “Funny, Anyway did you fine a lawyer? Alan ask “Yes”Tracy said “Good”Alan said “Do you want to be with Paul”Ned ask “I don’t know”Tracy said

At Sierra Rose- Sierra Rose was at home sitting on the couch she was tired and didn’t know why.

Copyright By Skye’s the time

No comments:

Post a Comment