Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 1”



“Dealing With Lose”
Six Months later-It’s been six months since the robber at the nurse ball and whoever robbed them and shot at them was still on the run.

At The Police station-Tea who has been there everyday trying to find the person who did this.Lucky came by. “Tea,We want to caught this guy just as much as you do this person shot and killed a family member of mine too”Lucky said “Yes he or she did,I just can’t do anything at the hospital so I want to do something “Tea said “I understand that feeling of helplessness “Lucky said “It’s the worse feeling ever “Tea said 

At Sabrina-Sabrina was looking at a picture of her and Michael.”I can’t believe you’re gone,My husband the love of my life,It’s been six months and it’s still hard”Sabrina said she sit on the couch and cried..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were talking. “It’s been a hell of six months after the nurse ball,losing Michael,AJ going the deep end and Skye dealing with her pain,I don’t know how to help our children “Alan said “Alan,We been helping AJ all we could,I don’t know if Cassie can help either,I understand why AJ drinking, I can’t believe Michael is gone”Monica said “Me either “Alan said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her and Lorenzo. “My love “Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment