Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 63” Cont”



At Skye/Lorenzo Skye and Lorenzo were at home. “Hopefully this will be the end of Sierra and Grayson “Lorenzo said “You never care for Grayson at all”Skye said “No he was never good enough for Sierra “Lorenzo said as Tad came into the room. “Tad,Why are you here “Skye ask “I need to hire Tad”Lorenzo said “Do you want me to leave “Skye ask “No stay “Lorenzo said “So what do you need?Tad ask “Dirty on Ric Lansing about his Mother death “Lorenzo said “Isn’t he you're ex husband “Tad ask “Yes one of many “Skye said “Please do this for me I will pay more “Lorenzo said “I’ll do this because I want Felicia to win”Tad said and left. Lorenzo walk to the bar and pour Skye some water and give her the glass and himself a drink.”So we will have Ric out of our life ones and for all”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “We make a great team “Lorenzo said “Always “Skye said they share a kiss..

At Nikolas/Alexis- Nikolas and Hayden were at home when Alexis came into the room.”How is it going Alexis,The champagne”Nikolas ask “That’s why I’m here,We need funds for the champain”Alexis said “I can help you with that, I’m great at getting money out of rich people “Hayden said “I’m sure you are”Alexis said Alexis,My wife could run a fundraiser for you “Nikolas said “Sure why not? Ric and I want to win this “Alexis said “You will “Nikolas said “It’s not going to be easy,Felicia and I are friends “Alexis said “Don’t take it personal “Nikolas said “I will not, Hayden How about we meet tomorrow at Ten”Alexis ask “Sure ,Quartermaine hotel “Hayden ask “Yes”Alexis said and left..

Felicia/ Jackson office- Jackson and Felicia were working on their champain when Erica came into the room.”I want to make sure this happened for Jackson last time this didn't happened because of me and I want to make sure this times it does so what can i do”Erica ask” We need funding “Jackson said “Well i can do that”Erica said “Thanks “Felicia said “You’re Welcome “Erica said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment