Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 12”


At General Hospital-Gia was in a room and Kristina was looking at her..”Gia, You need to add more pills and some healthy food”Kristina said “I hate myself for giving myself this”Gia said “ Gia Their  a group here for AIds and HIV , That may help “Kristina said “Thanks, I miss Lorenzo Jr ,,I wish he didn't break up with me.,I feel so alone “Gia said as Alexis came into the room..”You're not alone, We are here for you, Why don't you move in with me”Alexis ask “I don't want to give you this “Gia said “You will not give me this, I'm you're mother and I want to help you “Alexis said “I have been feeling alone, All right I will move in with you “Gia said “Good, You are love by us”Alexis said

At The Warehouse-Tony was tipped up sitting on a chair and Lorenzo Jr was looking at him. “Did you really think you could, Blackmail my sister and get away with it? Lorenzo Jr ask “I love you're sister, I'm a good husband and father! If you beat me up I will make sure Sierra Rose doesn't see our baby once it's born “Tony said as Lorenzo came into the warehouse. “You will not mess with my daughter! You will not hurt my daughter and take away the baby if you do anything I will come after you! Do you understand! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo we go way back “Tony said “Yes we do but my daughter come first before you and the history I have with you're father, So do we understand that you will not hurt my daughter? Lorenzo yelled “Yes”Tony said Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr went to talk. “Father, Let me take care of him, Before it's to late “Lorenzo Jr said “For now let him go we will watch him”Lorenzo said “Fine but we both know that Sierra Rose doesn't love him”Lorenzo Jr said “We will let you go now but we will watch you “Lorenzo said he untied Tony and a guard came and walked him out.

At The hospital -Grayson room-Grayson was done being looked at by his doctor when Nikolas and Hayden came the room. “Did you call Sierra Rose? I need to see my wife “Grayson said Hayden and Nikolas shared a look. “I will go call Sierra Rose“Hayden said she left. “Grayson , The Doctor didn't think you would wake up, We didn't know what to do”Nikolas said “How did the car accident happened “Grayson ask “Courtney play with the brakes”Nikolas said “For pay back “Grayson ask “Yes”Nikolas said

At Sierra/Tony-Sierra Rose had just finished cleaning up when her phone rang . “Sierra Cassadine Angelo”, Hello Hayden, What”Sierra ask she was in shocked as she hang up and Tony came into the room. “Sierra, I'm home do you know what you're brother did to me”Tony ask Sierra looked at him. “What “Tony ask “Grayson awake”Sierra said Tony was in shock he didn't want to lose his wife he love her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment