Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 5”


At The Police station-Blair and Todd were their. “I would like to report our son who is missing “Blair said “How long has it been”Lucky ask “Two days , Jack away answer his phone “Blair said “He had to report to his portal office and he hadn't “Todd said “I will file one, Does you're son have any friends “Lucky ask “No, Jack wanted to make a new start “Blair said 

At Christy house-Christy was by the fireplace thinking about a secret she had been keeping when Shane came into the room. “Christy, What is it”Shane ask,
I was just thinking about what we did “Christy said “We did nothing wrong now stop thinking about it”Shane said he hug her..

At General Hospital-Alan room-Alan was lying in his been when Tracy came in and by his bed. “Alan, You can't leave me, You are the only one I have left from the family”Tracy said”I'm not going to leave”Alan said “Good”Tracy said as Sierra came into the room. “Sorry”Sierra said “It's okay, You saved me, If you didn't come in”Alan said “You don't have to thank me, We are family and I love you “Sierra said “I love you too,,How the baby”Alan ask “Good, Grandfather take care we need you “Sierra said she kissed him and left. 

In the hallway-Monica was in the hallway crying she couldn't believe that she almost lost her husband when AJ came by and give her a hug. “Mother, Father is going to be find “AJ said “Yes he is”Monica said she wiped her tears. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment